Monday, September 21, 2009

weekends+monday!

haiz.

is there anything called a fun weekend?

YES THERE IS!
When you have food & chelsea winning!
other than that,my weekend was totally sienz. me wan go youth! =(
saturday was boring. I don't rmb my hols being so bored other than this year's.
at least i got to eat bak kut teh and seafood!!!!!

Chelsea won 3-0 wei..... ashley cole pro liao scored 2 goals this season. as usual drogba also scored with his dog face celebration =) and ballack.

Man Utd vs. Man City 4-3

some people like this scoreline but i hate it. draw then good lo chelsea siok! bellamy so noob tau go and punch ppl... but he geng lo scored 2 goals.

Renault. what can i say? 2 years very cham liao la don feel like saying anything. i feel like my blog is becoming a newscentre...

yesterday was monday. 神探李奇 last episode le..LAME but fun show. ok but we had steamboat at the poolside!

It is written:
ryan and friends(king's men) and all the parents(king's horses) couldn't contain zi sheng,
and all the food went tumbling into his stomach!

finally pumped my football, had a kickabout. missing PJK in school now, feeling like playing football...sob ><
2day is tuesday, feel so sien, after getting forced by my mother to study for the last 2 days,I....
am not in the mood to study. like I said, me no likey study!

CHOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment